Thursday, March 22, 2012

Social Networking and Blogging

I am trying to figure out this world of blogging and social networking.  Everyone is online, sometimes it seems like the online world is the real world, and the real world is a dream. How many people have more friends online than they do in person?  We are finding out that we are not anonymous behind our keyboards, information is always being collected so someone can market something to us.

Blogs......it seems like they have been here forever, and yet it has only been a few short years since they were created, since they went viral. Viral, that's another word that has been given a new meaning by the internet. So much information...anything we want know we can find, but we have to be careful to filter the information, sort the garbage from the gold.

Time...how much time have I spent just hopping from blog to blog, Starting with something that interests me, finding another blog linked to the first one, then on to the next one, until I fall alseep....information overload.

Oh, did I mention I sew barefoot?

No comments: