Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rolling Dog Ranch Animal Sanctuary

Rolling Dog Ranch Animal Sanctuary

I just found this site on someone else's blog. They take care of disabled animals on a large Montana ranch. I was just talking to a very close friend of mine about animals today. She was explaining about being very black and white about how animals in general and pets in particular should be treated. I am glad there are people like my friend, and the people who run this and other animal sanctuaries, who are black and white, and outspoken about how animals should be treated....animals can't speak for themselves, and sometimes it's easier to forget about them amid all the other problems we have.

I especially like her reply when someone at work told her "there had to be a line somewhere" when referring to the amount of money one would spend on a pet .... "Why?"

No comments: