Thursday, July 17, 2008

Update.....

As I said earlier, the endless divorce is still endless, and I am still not divorced. My lawyer bill is growing, my son is now 18, but he does want a mother now, so that is an improvement. My daughter is 9 and is a constant joy.

My soon to be ex is doing much better than he was. He is in treatment for his addictions, which makes him much easier to get along with. It's funny that we are getting along better now than we have in years.

His off again on again girlfriend is on again. She seems to show back up everytime Jim and I are getting along, like she is afraid we might get back together again or something. Not really sure what to think about her. She's nice enough, and no longer tears my soul apart, since I really have no desire left to remain married to Jim, no matter how well we get along.

I can't help wondering what would have happened if he had went into treatment 2 years ago, instead of moving in with an AA buddy and taking up with that buddy's neice. We had a good marraige once, but then some people tell me what I thought was good wasn't even that good.

I have to trust God and the Spirit to guide me. I know they are in charge and have a plan, even if I don't always understand it. I never thought I could survive alone, and I have and am. I am stronger and happier now than I have been in a very long time. There is hope.

No comments: