Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another day...hmmmm

I guess I am a little depressed right now. My son is constantly on my about my house, as is my ex husband, and I am tired. Just plain tired. Well, this isn't a very exciting post so far. I need to pep myself up, or get pepped up, or something. My son's cat, Teddie, is laying across the back of the chair I am sitting in, with his paws around my neck. My daughter has made a bed on the floor in front of the TV, because I finally was able to get cable back again. My Pomeranian, Poofers, is laying on the floor next to her. How can I be depressed when I have been blessed with such a beautiful daughter, wonderful animals, a good friend as a roommate, and 2 jobs that somehow manage to stretch and pay the bills. I need to look at the positive things in my life, and make them work for me.

If anyone reads this, thank you. Right now I am new to blogging, and I am not even sure what to do with it, except put other people's gadgets on my blog for extra entries in contests. I guess that is something. I will get this all figured out eventually! Any tips? I would be happy to hear them! I need all of the encouragement I can get!

I need to find the determination I had a couple of years ago, when my husband left, and I was told I would never make it, would not be able to work, or pay the bills. Well, I am working, I am paying the bills, and I still have my house. Most importantly, I have a wonderful daughter, who loves me very much, and a wonderful son, who loves me, even when he is being a pain. Teenageers tend to do that from time to time.

I have friends, who love me, even when I am being a flake, and I have a church family who also love and support me. I have faith that keeps me going. I know Heavenly Father has a plan for me, and I just need to trust and be patient.

I feel much better now than I did a few paragraphs ago. Healing is a process, and it takes time. Unfortunately, time just takes time. You can't rush it, or avoid it. It is what it is.

No comments: